Ensure you have peace of mind when you’re on holiday or travelling the world by making sure you’re covered if something doesn’t go to plan.
Talk to us today about travel insurance policy features including:
- Emergency medical expenses (including 24/7/365 emergency telephone helplines)
- Personal liability
- Personal accident
- Delayed departure or abandonment
- Travel disruption (for example the Icelandic volcano)
- Winter Sports
Travel insurance can be really confusing mainly because of the overwhelming number of different policies available and the many different exclusions imposed by different insurers. With us, we will help you make the right choice. All we need is some information about you and those who will travel with you and your travel plans.
We can also help if you need an insurer who will provide cover no matter how old you are or if you have existing medical conditions. Our priority is the same as yours - making sure you're adequately covered by a reputable insurer at the most competitive premium.
We look forward to helping you find the right cover.
Important Information for customers with pre-existing medical conditions
We have access many insurers who can cover pre-existing medical conditions however we are obliged to inform you of how to improve your access to travel insurance policies that includes cover for more serious medical conditions.
The following factors would determine when this information is relevant to you:
- You have not been offered, or we/the insurer, have declined a quotation wholly or partly due to a medical condition
- Your policy has been cancelled, wholly or partly, due to a medical condition
- You have been offered a policy with a medical condition exclusion, which cannot be removed from the policy
- You have been offered a policy with a medical condition premium of £100 or more
- You have been offered a policy in respect of which the medical condition premium is not known.
We would like to provide you with details of a ‘Medical Cover Firm Directory’, which is a publicly available directory that only lists firms that provide or arrange travel insurance policies that cover more serious medical conditions. The directory will also show you enough information about each firm listed, so you can make an informed initial choice about which provider might meet your needs.
Some of the advantages of using the directory are it makes it easier for you to navigate the available market and it makes it more likely that you will find a firm who:
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition without specific exclusions
- Is willing to offer cover for your condition at a more affordable price.
MoneyHelper has a Travel Insurance Directory on its website which can be accessed on the link below:
Consumer enquires about the directory can be made to MoneyHelper directly using the contact details below:
Telephone – 0800 138 7777 (available Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm except Bank Holidays)
Webchat – https://webchat.moneyhelper.org.uk/newchat/chat.aspx?domain=www.moneyhelper.org.uk (available Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm and Saturday 8am to 3pm except Bank Holidays)
Online Enquiry Form – https://www.moneyhelper.org.uk/en/contact-us/money-guidance/money-guidance-enquiry-form (aim to respond within 2 working days).