As a property owner, the right insurance is the one thing you need to give you peace of mind.

See how we can help you, whether you own or manage:

  • Commercial properties – such as retail premises, office buildings, business parks and industrial estates
  • Residential properties – including those rented out to working, DSS and student tenants
  • Properties of non-standard construction
  • Unoccupied properties

So it makes sense to talk to us.  We’ve been working with commercial and private landlords to help protect their most valuable assets and source of income for years not only against damage but also loss of rental income, legal expenses and much more.

Cover available includes:

  1. Buildings
  2. Landlord’s contents
  3. Property owners liability
  4. Employers liability
  5. Directors and officers insurance
  6. Terrorism
  7. Trace and access
  8. Glass and replacement keys
  9. Underground services
  10. Malicious damage by tenants

No two properties or situations are the same which is why it’s so important to understand what’s out there and what’s right for you. As well as creating tailored cover whether for a single property or a large property portfolio, many of the insurers we work with use Plain English wordings to make complex policy documents easy to understand. In addition, we can give you the option to pay premiums monthly to help cash flow.

As a family-owned business with strong principles, you can trust us to share the benefits of our long-standing relationships with leading insurers with you. It means choice and flexibility of insurance cover, from financially stable, reputable insurers.

Talk to us about property insurance and get protected right away.

Give us a call on 01273 454282 or get in touch via our Contact page - we look forward to helping your business