There are a lot of things to consider when it comes to motor insurance but for most people it’s about getting the best cover for the best price.
Because we’ve got access to leading insurance companies and the Lloyds market, we can help you get exactly that. After your house, a car is often the most valuable thing you own and driving opens you up to the risk of accident and injury. It is therefore really important to make sure you’re financially covered if you need to repair your own vehicle, replace it if it is stolen or if you incur liability to other people following an accident.
Come to us to find the right policy quickly and easily. We offer independent, tailored advice and help that's not available when you simply fill in an online form and click "Compare" on a comparison website. We also help you if you need to make a claim - help you will not get if you go direct to an insurer through a comparison website.
Talk to us whether you are looking for a comprehensive, third party fire and theft or third party only policy. If you're not sure what you need, we will help you decide by taking the time to listen to your circumstances.
We’ll help you consider the factors that can affect what policy you need including:
- What you use your vehicle for - pleasure only or also for commuting or business use
- European use - you will need a policy that will give enough cover for your requirements
- Mileage - discounts are available for restricted annual mileage
- Breakdown - you may consider this instead of joining a motoring organisation
- Legal Expenses - for the recovery of uninsured losses
- Courtesy cars - you may need a car while your car is being repaired
- No claims discount protection - keep your no claims discount even if you have a fault accident
If you’re a classic car driver, find out about our classic car insurance service here